We are seeking a talented Data Engineer to join our team and contribute to building quality applications, on cutting edge technologies. You will be exposed to a variety of innovative projects and products, supported by an experienced multi-disciplined team.
Given the broad field of application, the core requirements are very simple:
- You are passionate about data
- You are really passionate about data
- You are comfortable with end-to-end implementation of ETL pipelines, coding in Python or Java, and optionally via relevant tools like Talend, Informatica, Business Objects, or similar
- You have relevant experience in at least one of the following areas: Analytics, EDW, Machine Learning
- You understand and know how to test your code
Nice to Have (the more the better!):
- Degree in Computer Science/Maths/Statistics
- Proficient with classic relational databases (eg MSSQL, Oracle, Sybase, Postgres, etc..)
- Knowledge of RDF & OWL
- In love with NoSql databases (graph, document, key-value, etc..)
- Keen interest in BigData technologies and relevant experience in any of the following: Hadoop, Hive/Pig, Spark, BigQuery, Redshift, or similar
- Keen interest in Machine Learning and relevant experience in any of the following: Scikit Learn, SparkML, TensorFlow, or similar
- Experienced in BI and data visualisation tools (Tableau, QlikView, Kibana, etc..)
- Exposure to software development best practices (TDD/BDD, CI, etc)
A contemporary, fun and flexible working environment, with small company atmosphere.
Ability to work on cutting edge projects with Graph Databases, NoSQL & Big Data platforms
Huge potential to learn new technologies and skills!
A competitive salary £40k - £60k depending on experience & skills
Generous bonus scheme
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!